Case Study Workshop
- 3-day Economics case study workshop
- Conducted for JC 1 students during the December holiday
- Cover the relevant skills that students require to cope with the demands of the GCE A-level examination paper 1.
Economics Group Tuition
- Engaging and Effective Weekly Group Tuition classes
- Specially designed for both JC 1 and JC 2 students
- To register for a seat, please SMS child’s full name and selected timeslot to 8251 3684
Intensive Revision Programme
- Specially designed for students who have not performed well in their promotional examinations
- Brush up on their JC 1 topics
- The lessons will cover a range of Economics essay questions & topical case studies
Group Tuition Fees
JC 1 students (Year 2018):
Fees: $420 / 4 lessons and $120 material fee per year (non-refundable).
JC 2 students (Year 2018):
Fees: $440 / 4 lessons and $120 material fee per year (non-refundable).
All fees are inclusive of 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
GST Registration No.: 201431776E. (With effect from 1st November 2015)
There is no trial lesson available due to limited vacancies.
Should there be 5 lessons in a month, the fees will be pro-rated accordingly.
There is no pro-rating of material fee as the materials for the earlier lessons would be given to your child. The material fee is payable every academic year.
Upon confirmed registration, the tuition fees will remain unchanged for the rest of the year, provided there is no break in payment of fees. However, if a student stops attending for any reason and does not pay the fees for the missed lessons, then upon rejoining the class he/she will be charged the higher fee.
As this is a group tuition, the fees will be payable regardless of attendance. There will not be any refund of tuition fees if students miss lessons.